The Glen Cove St. Patrick’s Day Parade receives NO public or municipal financial support. We depend solely on corporate sponsorship and individual donations to the Glen Cove Parade Committee Inc. All parade expenses are paid in this way and all amounts collected in excess of those expenses are donated directly to carefully chosen charities.
After payment of the Parade’s expenses, all surplus funds raised through our fundraising efforts are donated to charity. Grand Marshal of the 2024 Parade, Christine Rice, has chosen as our main charities this year the following:
1. The Glen Cove SAGE Foundation. SAGE (Senior Activity Generational Endowment), assists the Glen Cove Senior Center in its mission to pursue and provide the highest quality of programs and services for the senior citizens of Glen Cove and surrounding communities. Through fundraising, grant writing, outreach and advocacy, the Foundation supports the Center’s ongoing efforts and new initiatives in addressing the physical, social and emotional needs of area senior citizens sixty years of age and older.
2. NOSH Delivers Inc., a non- profit orgnization which provides meals with dignity and respect to families and individuals in need of food assistance.
- Business and Corporate Sponsorship. Please click here to learn more.
- Our Commemorative Journal – your ad will support the parade, honor the Grand Marshal and Aides, and assist our charities. Please click here to learn more.
- We also welcome individual donations from our generous supporters. Click here to learn more.
Note: The Glen Cove St. Patrick’s Day Parade is organized and conducted by Glen Cove Parade Committee Inc., a charitable corporation and is a non-profit organization pursuant to Section 501(c)(3) of the United States Internal Revenue Code. Your donation to the parade may qualify for an income tax deduction in accordance with Federal and/or State income tax laws. Please consult with your tax adviser to determine whether your donation is tax deductible in whole or in part. Nothing in this communication is intended to constitute legal or tax advice.
Please complete the below form to make your contribution safely online.
Alternatively, you may mail a check payable to the Glen Cove Parade Committee Inc. to:
Glen Cove Parade Committee Inc.
5 Forest Street Bayville, NY 11709
Your support for this wonderful cultural event is deeply appreciated. Kindly complete and submit this form:
Thank you for your support and generosity!
You may also consider an individual ad in the Parade’s commemorative journal. Click here for more information.